Sat, May 18|
Cleveland Marathon 2024
Join Empowering Epilepsy’s Purple Pacers Cleveland Marathon Team! Do you enjoy running or want to try a 5K for the first time? No matter what your experience, there is something for you.
Time & Location
May 18, 2024, 7:00 AM – May 19, 2024, 7:00 AM
Mall B, 300 St Clair Ave NE, Cleveland, OH 44114
About the Event
PRICE INCREASE OCTOBER 18, 2023
Join Empowering Epilepsy’s Purple Pacer’s Team in the 2024 Cleveland Marathon May 18-19, 2024. Run, walk, or volunteer to represent Empowering Epilepsy’s team by choosing the Empowering Epilepsy Purple Pacers Team when registering for the Cleveland Marathon. Participate in the Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K. All events feature a walking division.
- Visit the Union Home Mortgage Cleveland Marathon site.
- Sign in or Register for a new account.
- Select the “Sub-Event” you want to participate in.
- Complete the registration process. Verify “Empowering Epilepsy” is selected under “Teams”
- Use our code EE24 to receive 20% off of your registration cost.
Our goal is to have each runner raise $126, since 1 in 26 people are diagnosed with epilepsy in the United States.
For the 8th year in a row, we are an Official Charity Partner of the Union Home Mortgage Cleveland Marathon to fundraise and spread community awareness for Empowering Epilepsy. Ask your friends and family to support your run to help change the conversation about epilepsy! Any size donation is welcome!
Participation perks include:
- Printable Virtual Race Bib
- Finisher Medal & Empowering Eplepsy Race Pin
- Cleveland Marathon Participant T-Shirt
- Challenge Series Exclusive Swag
- Age Group Awards
- Finisher Towel
- Empowering Epilepsy Team Participant T-Shirt
Hilary’s Homies Rally to Support Empowering Epilepsy
Discover how Hilary’s family and friends took the time to organize a team and fundraise for Empowering Epilepsy.
Want to mail in a donation?
Mail it to: Empowering Epilepsy 23500 Mercantile Road, Suite D Beachwood, OH 44122
For more information contact
Leigh Goldie at email@example.com or 216-342-4167.